Очередь № 1
Очередь № 2
Очередь № 3
Очередь № 4
Donnieclark

Poor JCB paintwork

Сообщение Donnieclark Пн дек 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello,
I'm a bit reluctant to start a negative JCB thread (call me patriotic), but the company must Know how aggrieved customers are that otherwise good machines are being seriously let down by piss- poor paintwork that's not fit for purpose.

A chap up the road from me has a 3year old JCB Loadall with peeling paint, and I see Davejcb is also having problems with his midi (in my neighbors case, the dealer isn't interested in doing anything about it). The thing is, this would be totally unacceptable if it was a car, so why should it be acceptable for plant?

There's been some talk of water-based paint been the issue, but I would guess the automobile industry use similar stuff, and paintwork on cars seems pretty good these days. It seems to me that it's more likely an issue of poor preparation and skimping on paint: certainly my 2007 8060 has nowhere near the thickness of paint that the old Greycab had. The black bits seem to be particularly bad.

So come on JCB, shabby paint on new machines isn't a good seller, and conversely, seeing older machines still operating well and looking pristine, is a great advert for your products; it really can't be overstated.any suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8846

Energy Conservation Marketing Examples

Вернуться в «Очереди и ход строительства»